These zucchini and corn fritters are great for lunchboxes or as a quick weekend lunch/ snack! These are best enjoyed straight away, but can be kept in the fridge and reheated for a few days.
- 1.5 – 2 medium sized zucchinis, grated
- 1 can corn, drained
- 1/4 cup non-dairy milk
- 1/2 (maybe a bit extra) cup plain flour
- 1tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1tbsp minced or fresh garlic
- Smoked paprika, salt, pepper
- Vegetable oil for frying.
- Place zucchini into a strainer and coat with a sprinkling of sea salt. Let sit for 10 minutes and then squeeze the water out with your hands.
- Place the zucchini in a large mixing bowl with all the other ingredients (milk last). Stir until well combined.
- Heat a non-stick pan and coat with vegetable oil.
- Use spoonfuls of mixture and form into patty shapes. The size of your patties will determine how many you make.
- Fry until golden brown and then flip. Repeat on the other side.
- Pat the oil off with paper towel, serve and enjoy.